What does Sequence Support do?
- Help biomedical researchers with bioinformatics analysis for their biomedical research.
- Serves as a dry lab for labs working in the field of molecular biology.
- Help students with bioinformatics resources and career guidance.
How can Sequence Support help you with bioinformatics analysis for your biomedical research?
Short answer: We help researchers design protocols and bioinformatics pipeline that they can use to answer the biology relevant question they are asking.
Long answer: We have identified several challenges facing bioinformatics analysis today. Firstly, to fulfill the promise of comparative studies, bioinformatics analysis will need to accommodate different sources of data residing in a federation of databases that, in turn, come in different formats and modes of accessibility. Secondly, the tsunami of data to be handled will require robust systems that enable bioinformatics analysis to be carried out in a parallel fashion. Thirdly, the ever-evolving state of bioinformatics presents new algorithms and paradigms in conducting
- For comparative studies, bioinformatics analysis needs to account for different sources of data residing in a number of databases that, in turn, come in different formats and modes of accessibility.
- The huge amount of data robust systems that enable bioinformatics analysis to be carried out in a parallel fashion.
- The ever-evolving state of bioinformatics presents new algorithms and paradigms in conducting the analysis. This means that any bioinformatics framework must be flexible and generic enough to accommodate such changes.
- In addition, we identify the need for introducing an explicit protocol-based approach to bioinformatics analysis that will lend rigorousness to the analysis. This makes it easier for experimentation and replication of results by external parties.
Contact Sequence Support to design bioinformatic protocols relevant to your bioinformatics research.